BCGWA to hold meetings on new B.C. regulation
August 16, 2016 By Ground Water Canada
British Columbia – The British Columbia Ground Water Association has scheduled public education meetings on the new Groundwater Protection Regulation, and ground water licensing requirements under the Water Sustainability Regulation.
The meetings will be held:
- Oct. 21 and 22 at the Quality Bayside Resort, in Parksville
- Oct. 28 and 29 at the Sandman Signature Hotel, in Prince George
Four regional meetings are scheduled for the fall:
- Oct. 14 at the Village Green Hotel, in Vernon
- Oct. 22 at the Quality Bayside Resort, in Parksville
- Oct. 29 at the Sandman Signature Hotel, in Prince George
- Nov. 6 at the KMPG Office Building, Langley
Specific direction on how to apply for a ground water licence is available at FrontCounter BC or by contacting the BCGWA.
Print this page
Stories continue below