Fleming College launches new job posting system
December 21, 2012 By administrator
Dec. 21, 2012, Peterborough, Ont. – Fleming College Career Services has
launched a new job posting system and will host a job fair on Feb. 14.
Dec. 21, 2012, Peterborough, Ont. – Fleming College Career Services has launched a new job posting system and will host a job fair on Feb. 14.
The new site will allow employers to post jobs and other opportunities (such as volunteer or placement opportunities) at their convenience, free of charge.
To create an account, visit www.flemingcollegecareerservices.ca
To login, complete the following steps"
1. Click the "Employers" tab
2. Enter e-mail address
3. Enter a password
Once you have registered, you can add new job postings, placement/volunteer opportunities at your convenience. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.flemingcollegecareerservices.ca
2. Click 'Employers' along the top horizontal bar
3. Log in in with your e-mail and password
4. Select 'Post a Job'
5. Choose the type of position you would like to post (full time, part time, volunteer, etc.)
6. Click 'Post a New Job'. You now have the opportunity to select 'Clear Contact Info.' If you choose this option, it means that your specific contact info will not show on the actual job posting. It does not erase this information from your account. Many employers choose this option to avoid phone calls and emails from applicants.
7. Complete the job posting form with as much information as possible.
8. Click 'Submit Job Posting for Approval' located at the bottom of the page.
Job postings are viewed and approved several times throughout the day by the career services staff. Once you receive an email that your posting has been approved, it is live and accessible by Fleming students and alumni.
The job fair will be held Feb. 14, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This is an annual event for all employers from the various sectors at the Frost Campus in Lindsay, Ont. If employers wish to attend, contact Marie Walden-Oulahen at 705-878-9303 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print this page