Groundwater Week 2021 calls for workshop submissions
March 25, 2021 By Ground Water Canada
Westerville, Ohio – The National Ground Water Association is asking for workshop submissions for Groundwater Week set to take place in Nashville, Tenn., Dec. 14-16, 2021.
All submissions should reflect new and improved technologies, current industry application, and influences with ramifications to the groundwater industry and those who work in it.
Submissions should address one of these major topic areas:
- Business management and diversification
- Drilling operations and well construction
- Geothermal operations
- Groundwater monitoring
- Safe practice
- Water quality
- Water systems installation and operation
- Well maintenance and rehabilitation
- Well owner outreach and education
More details are available on the Groundwater Week website.
Print this page