New Product Competition winners, chosen from over 60 entries by a jury of industry experts, are:
- ESP Series Variable Speed Heat Pump, Hi-Velocity, Energy Saving Products Ltd., Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Category
- Smart System, HeatLink Group Inc., Controls and Instrumentation Category
- Grundfos MLE, Grundfos, Heating and Ventilation Category
- Argosy Buffer Tank, Flexcon Industries, Hydronic Heating Category
- Pfister Deckard 2-Hole Roman Tub Filler, Spectrum Brands, Kitchen and Bath Category
- Hot-LinkPlus-E, Taco Comfort Solutions, Plumbing and Piping Category
- Dry Steam Coil & Surface Cleaner, SpeedClean, Tools and Equipment
- Aqua Flo High Efficiency Reverse Osmosis (H.E.R.O.), Canature WaterGroup, Water Treatment
The two-day, 30,000-square-foot trade show was expected to attract 3,000 visitors, including contractors, wholesalers, engineers, designers, builders, developers, property managers, home inspectors, government and municipal representatives.
CIPHEX West is produced for the industry by the Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating, with support from the Canadian Water Quality Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada, the Mechanical Contractors Association of Alberta, the Canadian Hydronics Council, the American Society of Plumbing Engineers and the Thermal Environmental Comfort Association.
The next show will take place in 2020 in Vancouver. For more information, visit ciphexwest.ca.