Goulds Water Technology to announce industry initiative, highlight social investment at Groundwater Week 2019
LAS VEGAS, (Dec. 3, 2019) – Goulds Water Technology (GWT), a Xylem brand, is providing attendees of the 2019 Groundwater Week, Dec. 3 through 5 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, the “Opportunity of a Lifetime” to solve critical water challenges. Visitors to Booth N1101 will not only learn about the newest GWT products and technologies, but will also be invited to hear about its social responsibility program Xylem Watermark and other philanthropic initiatives that provide and protect safe water resources.
“The water crisis the world is facing today is reaching a tipping point in the U.S., placing our people, communities, the environment and ultimately our future at risk,” said Susan O’Grady, Xylem director of marketing, residential and agriculture. “When we talk about having the opportunity of a lifetime to solve water, we’re talking about combining Xylem’s commitment to the industry and our portfolio of dependable Goulds Water Technology products, with our unwavering dedication to bringing clean water to those in need.”
Groundwater Week attendees are invited to visit GWT Booth N1101 at 11:30 a.m. PST, Wednesday, Dec. 4, for a special announcement. Visitors can also learn about new product innovations and interactive tools, and talk with experts about the latest residential water and wastewater trends, installations and Watermark projects.
Other activities taking place at the booth include a happy hour from 1 to 4 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 4, and an interactive digital game during exhibition hours, where participants can spin a wheel to win prizes by answering GWT-related questions. Prizes range from GPDA points to branded merchandise.
The ResiBoost Complete Packaged Variable Frequency System provides homes connected to a municipal water supply with a self-contained, easy-to-install package that solves inconsistent and low water pressure. Comprised of a small variable frequency drive, a stainless steel multistage pump and a small standard bladder tank, the ResiBoost system’s pump enhances available municipal pressure while the included VFD monitors and adjusts pump speed to maintain consistent pressure throughout the home. The system, launching in early 2020, will be available in six models covering a 10-32 GPM range and up to 75 PSI.
Also available in early 2020, the TS Series 3” Submersible Well Pump and Motor is designed for installations in narrow water wells where a typical 4” submersible pump will not fit. The motor and pump housing are built with corrosion-resistant stainless steel for added product longevity and reduced lifecycle costs. Available in 10 GPM in 1/2 and 3/4 HP single-phase models and 3/4 and 1 HP three-phase models.
The e-HME Integrated Intelligence and Variable Speed Controller combines state-of-the-art hydraulics with permanent magnet motor technology for residential, industrial and agriculture applications that require water boosting or transfer, water supply and more. The e-HME achieves higher performance with less energy use and is quicker to install than wall-mounted drives. With stainless steel casing and inner components, the e-HME ensures minimal noise levels and long service life. It’s certified to the NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water System Components standard to deliver safe, quality potable water and delivers up to 130 GPM and 770 feet TDH. Available in 0.5 to 3 HP.
The Goulds Water Technology Wastewater Selection System, released earlier this year, makes it simple for installers to size a residential wastewater package system in a single, integrated tool. GWT continues to add products, accessories and functionality to simplify the ordering process for water professionals.
Booth visitors can experience the performance of the AGS Series Grinder Pump with an interactive video that illustrates the power of semi-open impeller and axial grinder technology. Attendees can click on various solids, flushables and trash present in the modern wastewater stream to view the AGS Series handle them with ease, minimizing downtime and service challenges.
Additional featured products
- Aquavar IPC with NEMA 3R Enclosure – The proven pump drive technology of the Aquavar IPC is now available with the integrated pump controller installed in a locked cabinet designed to withstand the elements. The new model is ideal for easy control of submersible pumps and above-ground agricultural applications and still includes quick set-up with programming support from the Start-Up Genie and multi-pump configuration for up to four pumps.
- G-Cube Sump Pump Basin Package – The industry-leading GSP Cast Iron Sump Pump (1/3 HP or 1/2 HP) is enclosed in a corrosion-resistant cube-shaped basin to economically remove water from areas where gravity flow is not available. The 6-gallon G-Cube is specifically designed for residential, light commercial and construction applications, including laundry trays, wet bar sinks, air conditioning/dehumidifier condensate, residential dishwashers and beautician sinks. The compact cube shape fits squarely under cabinets and corners, features stainless steel hardware for longevity and is lightweight for easy installation.
- CWK24-AGS Wastewater Basin Kit – This new, durable anti-corrosion wastewater basin includes an AGS Series Axial Grinder Pump, a CWK 24” polyethylene simplex basin and piggyback float switches for easy installation in residential, light commercial and construction wastewater applications – or anywhere wastewater or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
- VTX Series Submersible Sewage Pump – This GWT product line now includes a 0.75 HP model, providing the same built-in dry cap for easy replacement in the field, powerful vortex impeller that resists clogging and handles stringy material with ease, and premium silicon carbide seal for superior resistance to abrasives.
- Aquavar SOLO2 – A demo unit showcasing how the Aquavar SOLO2 provides consistent water pressure control for water well systems will be on display. The variable frequency controllers are adaptable for various applications, and compatible with the AqWiFi remote monitoring system for real-time alerts.
- Lineshaft Turbine Pumps – These versatile multistage vertical turbine pumps are highly configurable and come with 316SS impellers and standard cast iron bowls. The pumps handle flows from 50 GPM with head pressures exceeding 1,000 feet.
- 5”- 11” 316SS Submersible Turbine Pumps – Heavy duty multistage cast construction and 316SS components ensure superior performance in corrosive environments. These submersible turbines serve capacities from 80 GPM to 1600 GPM with head pressures exceeding 1,000 feet.
- GFK and GFV Series Submersible Sewage Pumps – The GFK and GFV pumps feature one of two unique impellers to effectively dispose of waste or drainage in harsh residential, light commercial and industrial sewage system applications – the energy efficient, self-cleaning K impeller or a vortex impeller for handling up to 2.5” solids.
What: 2019 National Ground Water Association Groundwater Week
When: Dec. 3-5
Where: Xylem Booth N1101, Las Vegas Convention Center
Highlights: Goulds Water Technology is a Silver Sponsor of Groundwater Week 2019, and the official sponsor of the Groundwater App. GWT will showcase Watermark programming and projects, new products and tools, and technological advancements for residential water and wastewater applications, providing attendees with the opportunity of a lifetime to solve water. In-booth activities, including a happy hour and chance to win prizes and branded merchandise by testing visitors’ GWT knowledge. Training sessions led by Tom Stephan and Alan Ross will be held on Dec. 3 at the Las Vegas Convention Center – N209/210.
To learn more about Xylem and Goulds Water Technology, stop by Booth N1101 at Groundwater Week 2019, or visit www.goulds.com.
Engage with Goulds Water Technology:
- Facebook: @GouldsWaterTechnology
- LinkedIn: @GouldsWaterTechnology
- Twitter: @GouldsWaterTech
- YouTube: @GouldsWaterTechnology
- Solving Water Podcast: “In the Field with Goulds Water Technology”
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company’s approximately 17,000 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York with 2018 revenue of $5.2 billion, Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all – that which occurs in nature. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Branigan Communications | Account Executive
312 E Buffalo Street, Third Floor | Milwaukee, WI 53202
o: 414.459.3943 | c: 920.493.0532 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Print this page