Roger E. Renner of Minnesota lauded by NGWA for many contributions to ground water industry
November 1, 2016 By Ground Water Canada
Westerville, OH – A former National Ground Water Association president will be designated a NGWA Fellow in recognition of his outstanding credentials and professional accomplishments at Ground Water Week Dec. 6-8 in Las Vegas.
Roger E. Renner, MGWC, is among the first five to receive the new Fellow designation in recognition of outstanding credentials, professional accomplishments, and commitment to promoting the increased understanding of ground water science and water well system technology.
Renner is president and CEO of E.H. Renner & Sons Inc. in Elk River, Minn. Among his many ground water industry achievements are:
- earning NGWA’s MGWC (Master Groundwater Contractor) designation, demonstrating exceptional knowledge and dedication in water well construction and pump installation
- serving on various NGWA boards, committees, and task forces including the Standard Development Oversight Committee, Professional Designations Oversight Committee, Government Affairs Committee, Finance and Budget Standing Committee, and Industry Practices Committee to name but a few
- leading NGWA as president in 2001
- conducting numerous educational presentations, workshops, and courses on a wide variety of ground-water-related topics
- receiving NGWA’s Ross L. Oliver Award, Individual Safety Advocate Award, and Standard Bearer Award
“Roger’s service to NGWA speaks for itself and requires no other supporting documentation,” said John “Jack” W. Henrich, MGWC, CVCLD, president of Bergerson-Caswell Inc. in Maple Plain, Minn., who nominated his colleague for the honour.
Print this page