Their water poisoned, fed up residents demand answers about toxic fire foam

CBC News
July 14, 2017
By CBC News
Smith Falls, Ont. – More than eight months after fire destroyed a flea market near Smiths Falls, Ont., the wells of a dozen nearby residents have been poisoned with dangerous toxins, and questions still swirl about the regulation of firefighting foam commonly used to smother flames. CBC News reports. | READ MORE

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Subscription Centre

 
New Subscription
 
Already a Subscriber
 
Customer Service
 
View Digital Magazine Renew

Latest Events

National Ground Water Week
December 5-7, 2017
National Groundwater Summit
December 5-7, 2017
OGWA regional training
December 12, 2017
OGWA regional training
January 9, 2018
OGWA regional training
January 30, 2018
OGWA regional training
February 13, 2018