Record number of exhibitors for NGWA Expo
November 18, 2011, Westerville, OH – An all-time record number of exhibitors will be showcasing their best and newest products at the 2011 Ground Water Expo and Annual Meeting taking place in Las Vegas later this month, according to the National Ground Water Association (NGWA).
The lineup of 323 currently scheduled exhibitors tops the old record of 320 set just last year, and includes several dozen new-to-the-Expo companies.
This year's NGWA Ground Water Expo takes place Nov. 29 through Dec. 2; the exhibit hall is open Nov. 30 and Dec. 1. The exhibitor list is now available online.
In addition to exploring the latest offerings from the groundwater industry's leading manufacturers and suppliers, the expo offers attendees the chance to:
- Learn from industry experts during more than 75 hours of educational offerings covering everything from business management and safety to drilling operations and well construction
- Shape industry procedures through helping develop "best suggested practices"
- Gain insight into new business opportunities such as geothermal
- Honour the best in the industry during the awards presentations
- Have fun at events such as The Gun Store Sharpshooter Competition and the Attendee Welcome Party.
To learn more about the expo, as well as the many other NGWA educational offerings available, visit www.groundwaterexpo.com or call 1-800-551-7379.