Groundwater Week 2021 is a go: NGWA update on health and safety measures
October 4, 2021 By Ground Water Canada
The National Ground Water Association has reconfirmed that Groundwater Week 2021 will occur in-person, as planned, on Dec. 14-16, 2021 in Nashville, Tenn.
NGWA leadership and the conference management team continue to maintain frequent communication with the event venue Music City Center, local government and health authorities to make the best decisions as they pertain to health and safety measures for the in-person event.
“We also commit to working closely with attendees, exhibitors, and the groundwater industry at large to gauge their commitment to Groundwater Week 2021, including surveying them to gauge their interest and willingness to travel and the health and safety measures they feel most comfortable with to establish best practices.
“The results and conversations have yielded the same feedback: The show must go on!”
The NGWA shared the following input gained from conversations and surveys:
- 78% of those surveyed are already fully vaccinated
- 65% of previous attendees are planning to attend
- 17% of previous attendees have not made a final decision on whether to attend
- Event registration is currently trending with past show registration numbers
- Health and safety at Groundwater Week is a significant factor in the decision to attend in 2021.
Those wishing to attend can register here: https://groundwaterweek.com/registration/
Print this page