NGWA Groundwater Week set for Nashville in December
June 21, 2021 By Ground Water Canada
Nashville, Tenn. – Groundwater Week is back in a big way in 2021. The annual event hosted by the National Ground Water Association will take place Dec. 15-16 in Nashville, Tenn., starting with a keynote performance by performers and storytellers from Music City.
More than 250 exhibitors will display products and services, and share their expertise. Hall hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 15, and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, Dec. 16.
Workshops are anticipated to be held Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the following major topic areas:
- Business management and diversification
- Drilling operations and well construction
- Geothermal operations
- Groundwater monitoring
- Safe practice and compliance
- Water quality
- Water systems installation and operation
- Well maintenance and rehabilitation
- Well owner outreach and education
Early bird discounts are available through Nov. 12, 2021. Click here to learn more and to register.
The Groundwater Summit will take place virtually Dec. 7 to 8. Click here to learn more and to register.
The summit will feature a variety of learning formats, including the following:
- Conference sessions — 20-minute presentations focusing on research or practical application results
- Poster sessions — 20-minute segments that include supporting graphics or visual displays
- Extended learning sessions — 90-minute slots allowing for more in-depth exploration of current groundwater science and technology
- Workshops — 60-minute segments intended to present specific concepts and outcomes on current groundwater issues
Print this page