December 21, 2020 By Ground Water Canada
Auburn, N.Y. – Goulds Water Technology, a Xylem brand, is offering groundwater professionals free access to industry learning sessions that the company led throughout NGWA Groundwater Week.
Xylem residential water experts hosted a series of learning opportunities during the conference, including product presentations, training workshops and industry discussions designed to educate and support groundwater professionals and their businesses, the company said in a news release.
Goulds Water Technology hosted several online product sessions and digital training workshops as part of the event, providing CEUs and insights ranging from support in managing a small business to in-depth product tutorials and troubleshooting. The virtual events (some of which are listed below) are now available on-demand at goulds.com/ngwa.
- Monitoring Well Systems with the AqWiFi Remote Monitoring Device – Learn about the benefits the AqWiFi Remote Monitoring Device can provide to both you and your customers.
- Extraordinary Times Call for Extraordinary Partnerships – Learn more about Xylem Watermark program and how we are making a difference in local communities.
- Proper Pump Selection Maximizes Operation and Maintenance Costs – Efficient operation of an ASR well requires an understanding of proper pump selection in order to maximize hydraulic efficiency.
- Showcasing Your Business Online – A guide to creating a Google business listing and Facebook page.
- Motor Mysteries Solved – Learn about all things practical with both submersible and surface motors, including nameplate data, installation, grounding, cooling, surge protection, troubleshooting and more.
Xylem was a platinum sponsor for NGWA’s Groundwater Week 2020 and is the 2021 Groundwater Foundation Sponsor for youth science education kits, which also featured a donation opportunity at the GWT virtual booth.
Print this page